We offer a unique boarding experience for your dog. We do not use fence kennels with cold concrete or stainless steel boxes to house your furry friends - we have roomy pens in brightly colored rooms with tile floors. Leash walking is done several times throughout the day and your dog will be treated like one of our own. We even have a special room available called Home Sweet Home where your dog will enjoy the comforts of home - including DogTV, a sofa to lounge on, and private accommodations. See all of our accomodations and add ons below.
Dogs act differently when boarding than they do in their own home. For that reason, we tell everyone that you are welcome to bring your dog's favorite toy, bed, or blanket while it boards with us; however, we do not guarantee that they will not chew it up while here. Your dog must be current on vaccines to board with us - Canine Influenza, Parvo/Distemper, Bordetella, and Rabies. Your dog must also be on a flea preventative in order to board with us.
ADD ONS for BOARDING that give your furry friend the total dog experience while you are away:
- You are encouraged to bring your own food to avoid dietary upset, but we can feed our premium food for $6/day per dog. We will add a probiotic/digestive enhancer from Nature's Farmacy when feeding our food.
- Your dog(s) can also have special exercise and play time in our training center for an additional $15/day per dog. The stimulating play with one of our handlers is good for the mind and body.
- Your dog can get a Spa Bath while staying, for a discounted rate of only $25/per dog (all sizes). We use premium soap-free shampoos from Tropiclean, and apply Show Sheen Conditioner by Absorbine. We do charge a little more for extra long coats that must be brushed extensively or for de-shedding.
- Need those nails clipped? We can do that, too. $9/dog and the nails can be clipped and filed.
- If your dog likes to be brushed every day, we can do that for an additional $5/day.
As much as you count on us to be here when you need us, we count on your commitment to show up. We will gladly hold your reservation with a credit card on file. Your card will be charged for the days committed to upon check out. If you cancel within 48-hours of arrival date you will not be charged for your reservation, but will be charged a $25.00 booking fee. If you cancel less than 48-hours, you will be charged for your first full night of your reservation. This is common with hotel reservations for the same reason; we hold the space just for your dog for the length of your committed stay. Since we are a small, hands-on boarding facility we also must charge if you shorten your stay once checked in. Space is committed for your dog, and others might be turned away based on your length of stay. We will charge 1/2 of the normal rate for any days of adjustment to shorten your stay once checked in.